We’ll put it simply
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 virus, we will temporarily cease operation beginning Thursday March 19th 2020 until further notice.
What We Do
- IMPORTANT NOTICEMarch 17, 2020 To our beloved customers, Simple NYC will be temporarily closed starting Thursday 19th until further notice. We made our decision with a deep feeling of responsibility to mitigate the spread of the disease. In light of deepeningContinue reading “Home”
- Vacation NoticeThe lower east side location will be on vacation from Nov 6 to Nov 12 and will reopen on Nov 13.
- Special Holiday HoursSimple NYC in Lower East Side will be closed from Friday 10/4/19 to Monday 10/7/19 for family reunion. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday 10/8/19. Downtown Brooklyn location will be opened as usual.
Health and Safety
Dear friends of Simple NYC,
Here at Simple NYC, our number one priority is the health and safety of all our beloved guests and staff members. In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have stepped a notch up to implement these precautionary guidelines and directives to safeguard everyone nearby:
- Limit direct person-to-person contact: self-serve ordering kiosks in place;
- No dining in; takeout and delivery only
- Removal of communal condiments, utensils and cups.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance
- Sanitize all surfaces with 1:99 bleach solution every hour
- Body temperature monitoring of all staff members every day before work
There is never enough to be done to stop the spread but we will continue to closely monitor latest information from CDC, NYC and NYS and will follow additional guidance.
We appreciate your love and support. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Take care and be well!
The Simple Team